Training Impacts the Bottom Line
Implementing a fleet driver training is a necessary and profitable investment of time and resources. NTSI’s Fleet Driver Training Program provide a complete turnkey approach to training. Online, onsite, Train the Trainer, Behind-the-Wheel and tailored fleet driver training programs make NTSI the one stop shop for all fleet driver training needs.
Get Started: Test Drive our Fleet Driver Training Course!
Flexible Training Options
NTSI Fleet Driver Training programs are quick to implement, easy to manage. The interactive, thought provoking materials engage participants and have been proven to reduce the accident rate.
Fleet Driver Training Courses
SAFER Driver Challenge Fleet Program: (Online Version)
- Approximate one hour seat time in this fleet driver training course – excellent refresher course for drivers
- Allows for low-cost option that employees can take 24/7
- Excellent compliment to company/organization fleet driver training safety program
- Highly interactive course with development of ACTION PLAN at course conclusion
SAFER Driver Challenge Program: (Classroom)
- Classroom 4 hour course for fleet driver training (private companies/federal, state and local governments, non-profit groups, any entity with drivers)
- Low cost for businesses / governmental agencies to operate this fleet driver training program in-house
- Instructor kit is all that’s required (PowerPoint Slides included) to deliver this fleet driver training course outside of Participant Guides
- Also available for this course is a Train-The-Trainer option
SAFER Driver Challenge Customized Version: (Online Version)
- Comprises NTSI SAFER Driver Challenge (online) with customizable accompanying state/ province/local driving practices, laws or other company/organizational policies on fleet driver training
- Excellent course for companies/organizations who desire a fleet driver training course specific to their needs
- Can be from 2 to 8 hours in length depending on needs
- NTSI can provide a quote at no charge based upon organizational goals for this type of fleet driver training
SAFER Driver PLUS Fleet Driver Training Program: (Classroom plus In-Vehicle):
- A hands-on training for drivers that provides an interactive experience for Fleet Driver Training
- Provides a 2 hour classroom fleet driver training orientation followed by in-vehicle driving activity (30-40 minutes per driver) including written driver assessment/evaluation conducted by a NTSI Certified Instructor
- Uses “Focus Narration™” to enable evaluator to assess anticipated and actual driving performance using a standardized checklist for fleet driver training
- Customized to meet the needs of the organization (vehicle types/sizes) as well as driver backgrounds
- NTSI can provide a quote at no charge based upon organizational needs/goals/fleet size
Jeff Chase talks about the importance of safe driving.